I feel like this lady today…struggling uphill with lots of work to do. So I took some time out to remember a fabulous road trip I took recently in Morocco, through the breathtaking Atlas Mountains with a local Berber guide, Hajji. Good times. You can click on the image to enlarge it, for the visually challenged out there…like me!
I'm Stephanie Williams, writer and editor.
The Airloom is where I share my favourite travel and food experiences, stories of inspiring people and places, plus a few random posts to keep things exciting. You might like to check out my new Instagram feed, @wearedesigntravel, exploring the intersection between design and travel.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm always keen to hear from you.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Catch Up Reading
- The Listing Magazine by Ray White
- Scoot Magazine: White Knuckle Winter
- Travel Ideas Magazine: Ski Nozawa Onsen
- My naked pants!
- Jetstar Asia: Skiing Niseko vs Nozawa
- Blue Mountains Wild Adventures Canyoning and Abseiling
- Sky Business: Talking travel to Lord Howe Island
- News.com.au: Australia’s most amazing island, according to David Attenborough
- Amazing Grace by Gurrumul and Paul Kelly
- Le Fou (The Crazy)
- Backpacker Essentials Cover Story: Thredbo on a Budget
- Talking travel on SKY
- Chewy hazelnut biscuits
- Gazebo Sydney Unveils New Look
- Scoot: Craft Brewing Hotspots