I recently had a very kind invitation to join a very lovely family on a sailing trip through the Whitsundays. It was such a wonderful trip with so much to do – snorkelling, fishing, swimming, turtle and stingray watching. Then, to top it all off, we had a couple of restful days on Hamilton Island doing everything from eating, golfing, catamaran sailing, stand up paddling, eating, hiking, eating and even shooting a gun! Highly recommend a trip, we stayed at the beautiful Beach Club, with their divine breakfast to order and heated infinity pool. Bliss!
I'm Stephanie Williams, writer and editor.
The Airloom is where I share my favourite travel and food experiences, stories of inspiring people and places, plus a few random posts to keep things exciting. You might like to check out my new Instagram feed, @wearedesigntravel, exploring the intersection between design and travel.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm always keen to hear from you.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Catch Up Reading
- The Listing Magazine by Ray White
- Scoot Magazine: White Knuckle Winter
- Travel Ideas Magazine: Ski Nozawa Onsen
- My naked pants!
- Jetstar Asia: Skiing Niseko vs Nozawa
- Blue Mountains Wild Adventures Canyoning and Abseiling
- Sky Business: Talking travel to Lord Howe Island
- News.com.au: Australia’s most amazing island, according to David Attenborough
- Amazing Grace by Gurrumul and Paul Kelly
- Le Fou (The Crazy)
- Backpacker Essentials Cover Story: Thredbo on a Budget
- Talking travel on SKY
- Chewy hazelnut biscuits
- Gazebo Sydney Unveils New Look
- Scoot: Craft Brewing Hotspots