In a follow up to my Castellare di Castellina wine luncheon post, you might like to read more about the rising star of Italian winemaking, Alessandro Cellai on Interview Me. The ‘Italianess’ in his expression remains in the piece, I tried not to edit too heavily, so grammatically it’s not perfect but hopefully interesting to you.
I'm Stephanie Williams, writer and editor.
The Airloom is where I share my favourite travel and food experiences, stories of inspiring people and places, plus a few random posts to keep things exciting. You might like to check out my new Instagram feed, @wearedesigntravel, exploring the intersection between design and travel.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm always keen to hear from you.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Catch Up Reading
- The Listing Magazine by Ray White
- Scoot Magazine: White Knuckle Winter
- Travel Ideas Magazine: Ski Nozawa Onsen
- My naked pants!
- Jetstar Asia: Skiing Niseko vs Nozawa
- Blue Mountains Wild Adventures Canyoning and Abseiling
- Sky Business: Talking travel to Lord Howe Island
- News.com.au: Australia’s most amazing island, according to David Attenborough
- Amazing Grace by Gurrumul and Paul Kelly
- Le Fou (The Crazy)
- Backpacker Essentials Cover Story: Thredbo on a Budget
- Talking travel on SKY
- Chewy hazelnut biscuits
- Gazebo Sydney Unveils New Look
- Scoot: Craft Brewing Hotspots